Tadaaaaaa~ first character !
Ok, so she’s named Ditzah, wich is an hebrew name (meaning “joy”). And she is a Gorgon ! She is 16 and scales have started to take a good part of her body (she has a lot on her legs).
Growing scales doesn’t hurt that much because it’s a very slow process, but god it scratches ! The areas of her skin wich are slowly turning into scales tend to be red due to the scratching but also the fact that it’s growing.
Her little snakes tend to have their own mind at the beginning, it takes a lot of pratice to have control of them (wich is why she goes to a support group for gorgons, with yoga and a lot of relaxation) but in the end they’ll be a complete part of herself ! They to bite off her hair, making it shorter and shorter and slowly making place for her coming snakes. But with no control over them, they tend to also bite things that are near, like her friends and people on the bus. Awkward yea. They also sotimes keep her awake at night, poking her face tehehe
She has that kind of very peppy perosnnality, always up for everything, jogging on saturday mornings, excited about a new chapter in science !
I hope you like her. :3 ♥
(The first time I drew her I had these beautifules ladies in mind and decided to found that photo again while drawing this !)
Reblogging here uwu
(Source: , via nicoception)
YEAH BUT CALIGULA WAS FUCKIN INSANE
And not in a good way. He was literally insane, and he was an absolute tyrant. He’s my favourite Roman emperor, just because he’s so interesting
- His father was a military hero, and he spent the first few years of his life on an army camp, where he paraded around wearing this mini-military uniform his mother made (which is where he got his name- “Caligula” meaning “little boot”). The soldiers basically worshipped him.
- As a teenager, he was called before Tiberius (who was a complete tyrant in his own right, and supposedly killed members of Caligula’s family) on the island of Capri, where he was forcibly adopted and as a result of how well he was treated he supposedly developed Stockholm Syndrome (though this is subject to debate). He held an undying hatred for Tiberius but was forced to show respect, so took out his anger on others and enjoyed watching executions and torture, and frequently indulged in orgies
- TIBERIUS THOUGHT HE WAS MAD. TIBERIUS.
- He gains absolute power of the Roman Empire at the 24- spent the last 5 years watching Tiberius murder, rape, and torture innocents for his own pleasure. So it’s fair to say he’s pretty messed up. He starts off by obliterating unpopular tax and literally giving away money- thus winning the adoration of the citizens. Then, seemingly overnight, he becomes a vicious, bloodthirsty psychopath.
- Early in his reign, he fell ill and spent a considerably period of time on the verge of death. Following most of his recovery, he still suffered major headaches and sometimes wandered round his palace in the dead of night, and started cross-dressing
- During his illness, one man offered his life in exchange for Caligula’s recovery. When he recovered, Caligula sought out this man and had him sacrificed.
- He called banquets, raped the female guests, then brought them back to the table to discuss the rape with the other guests
- HE DECLARED WAR ON THE GODS. Hence why he had the army fight Poseidon.
- He would make parents watch the executions of their children
- He held dinner parties for highly-regarded Roman citizens, during which he would order the executions of criminals between courses and- while his guests were dining- he would rape their wives in the room next door
- He appointed a horse as a consul. I’ll say that again. HE NAMED A HORSE A CONSUL. He had said horse attended to by 18 servants and fed it oats mixed with gold flakes
- He names himself a living God
- He his reign lasted four years, before he was stabbed to death. He did all that in four years.
I’M SORRY I JUST REALLY LOVE ROMAN HISTORY OK
Also when he would throw house parties he would hide wild animal like lions in random rooms and made people tour his house by themselves and they would be eaten if they opened the wrong door
(just so you know I did a huge project about him in history)
Rae: “I just can’t eat in front of people.”
Stacey: “Why not?”
Rae: “Well, because, if I eat unhealthy food, then people will think ‘Oh, look at that fat cow. No wonder she got to that size,’ and if I eat healthy food, then they think ‘Well, who’re you trying to kid, love? You didn’t get to that size by eating salads.’”